DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos not saving to SD card

syscom

Reactions
Hello...My first post...I recently purchased a Mavic Enterprise Dual...Everything works as normal except saving photos..I installed a correct sd card but the photos are always saved in the internal memory and not the sd card...I check the sd card box before flight...Any thoughts as to what I’m doing wrong?

Hello...My first post...I recently purchased a Mavic Enterprise Dual...Everything works as normal except saving photos..I installed a correct sd card but the photos are always saved in the internal memory and not the sd card...I check the sd card box before flight...Any thoughts as to what I’m doing wrong?

just been setting up a mates enterprise (nice piece of kit), when he inserted the Sd card it came up on the app asking if he wants to switch to the Sd card.

Reactions: TampaTC and syscom
Found the problem....The SD card I was using needed to be erased...All works well now....Thanks really for the help.

I'm having the same problem with a new SD card with plenty of memory
With the controller and Aircraft on and connected. Open the camera settings, find format internal memory and format SD card do both. If it don't format the SD card then it is not supported, or corrupt. BTW what card are you using?

With the controller and Aircraft on and connected. Open the camera settings, find format internal memory and format SD card do both. If it don't format the SD card then it is not supported, or corrupt. BTW what card are you using?
It was working fine until I took the sd card out today. When I put it back in I lost my different picture type options. Then I used "pop out" sd card and everything went back to normal. Except when I go to picture settings it won't let me save to sd card

And im using a SanDisk card brand new i bought from dji with the drone

Reactions: TampaTC
More information is better than less. Standisk makes a LOT of different sd cards. Here is how I would answer "what sd card are you using?"
I am using a Samsung Pro 64GB endurance U1.

Did you remove the battery from the AC without turning off the AC first? Do you remove the SD card to retrieve the data or connect the AC via USB to a computer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ