DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photoshop Help

Amckim2084

Reactions
So not exactly sure what off topic means around here but if it helps, I was on my way home after testing out Tiny Planet when this happened.

So I'm on my way home and this idiot pulls out in front of me and almost causes a serious collision. Lucky me I was able to react in time to hit my brakes. I had just done a 12 hour shift at work before flying. Of course everything in the car gets thrown forward, including my backpack, with my two babies, Mavic Air and Spark in it. I know, I should have put a seat belt on them. Now if it was my actual 2 month old baby in the car, I would have been livid.

Anyway, I'm sure there are some good photoshoppers here and I'm hoping maybe someone can help me get a clear image of the idiot's license plate number. I know the crime shows are fake but I also know it's still possible with a good closeup image. Can anybody help a fellow pilot out with this?

I also have a video clip of the incident as well if you need to go frame by frame. Just let me know and I will email the clip to you. Thank you in advance to anyone who helps. By the way, I posted this on a Photoshop forum as well a few hours ago and no replies.
Untitled.jpg

Ok so I love a good puzzle. but this is tough. Needless to say I would not follow up on this , and let it go.

I started with taking a look at regular Missouri plates.

Best I can get out of this is RT _ 325

The Letter after T does not match a J or V possible Y
RT5 325

Phantomrain.org
Approved Vendor
Gear for flying in and out of the storm.

Last edited:
Ok so I love a good puzzle. but this is tough. Needless to say I would not follow up on this , and let it go.

I started with taking a look at regular Missouri plates.

View attachment 69468

View attachment 69470

View attachment 69471

Best I can get out of this is RT _ 325

The Letter after T does not match a J or V possible Y
RT5 325

View attachment 69469

Phantomrain.org
Approved Vendor
Gear for flying in and out of the storm.

Thanks. It didn't show up in any searches. I even tried a few of my own. I've never actually reported anybody before and I've seen a lot of idiots over the years. But this one really got to me. Check out the video.

That driver was just having a very bad day of driving! There could be some type of impairment from drugs or alcohol . As hard as it is to let it go thats what you should do.

Johnny Law would most likely not follow up on this even if reported with the correct license plate number.

Reactions: naiku
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
susnzhe