DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Picked up a Tripletek 8 Tablet

BikerGeek

Reactions
Picked up a Tripletek 8 tablet for 250 bucks this past weekend. Since I can't use FPV on my old Air 2 or Mavic Mini 4k this was the next best thing. After initial use, in this Arizona Sun I must say I'm pretty impressed even though it's pretty bulky. My tablet adapter will barely hold it. Any recommendations on a heavier duty tablet adapter?

Picked up a Tripletek 8 tablet for 250 bucks this past weekend. Since I can't use FPV on my old Air 2 or Mavic Mini 4k this was the next best thing. After initial use, in this Arizona Sun I must say I'm pretty impressed even though it's pretty bulky. My tablet adapter will barely hold it. Any recommendations on a heavier duty tablet adapter?
Maybe the T8 is much heavier than the T7. I have the Tripltek 7 for many years now and the adapter that Tripltek sells holds my MA2 with no problem. I don’t know how it may work for another RC. If you are interested in the one that I’m referring to, you need to email Tripltek since that adapter is no longer shown on their website. But they may still have it. Good luck 🍀

Reactions: JP_CACIKE
I use this with both my Tripltek 7 and 8 Pro: DJI Accessories
That's what I use too but I see that it doesn't fit the T8.
Hopefully, you'll find something that works esp. since so much is produced now with these new types of 3D printers.

That's what I use too but I see that it doesn't fit the T8.
Hopefully, you'll find something that works esp. since so much is produced now with these new types of 3D printers.
It works great with my 7 and my 8.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoffreyBH