DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Tripletek 8 Pro, My favorite accessory so far.

Mantrain

Reactions
I was just posting on the Mavic 3 help forum because at first I forgot the DJY Fly App does not come from the play store but from the website. Anyways, my first impression is awe struck. I was on the fence about this for a bit and my main reason for getting it was 1) to have a dedicated device rather than using my Iphone that could ring or whatever 2) increased NITS

But it tuns out those are not what it is really about. Everything I see now is so much bigger and more beautiful. Small details are larger and easier to see which I think is a huge advantage

Anyone on the fence should strongly buy it. The only reason not to buy it would be if one cannot afford it.

This will bring up your droning experience to a much higher level though so a huge thumbs up for my new Tripltek 8 Pro.

I am glad I had on-hand a long USB-C to USB-C cable because the small ones won't do. And get the affordable PGYtech mount also. maybe there are better but the $20 item seems fine to me.

Now, if anyone can tell me how to make sure my snapshots get immediately transferred to the tablet that would be great?

Also, I would like to be able to take quick screenshots, but really I suppose that is what our drone cameras are for.

Also, I would like to be able to take quick screenshots, but really I suppose that is what our drone cameras are for.
If its the same as the Tripltek 7 Pro...... Press and hold the power button. The option to shutdown, restart, or take a Screenshot will come up.

Reactions: KLRSKIR and MA2 317
If its the same as the Tripltek 7 Pro...... Press and hold the power button. The option to shutdown, restart, or take a Screenshot will come up.

I have two different Android devices and both of them have a different procedure to take a screenshot by pressing certain keys in order.

A while back, I was trying to do the same procedures with the Tripltek with no luck.

As I was pushing the buttons in frustration, I noticed the window you mentioned popping in and out of view like the whack a mole game at carnivals. 😆

Live and learn. :)

I was just posting on the Mavic 3 help forum because at first I forgot the DJY Fly App does not come from the play store but from the website. Anyways, my first impression is awe struck. I was on the fence about this for a bit and my main reason for getting it was 1) to have a dedicated device rather than using my Iphone that could ring or whatever 2) increased NITS

But it tuns out those are not what it is really about. Everything I see now is so much bigger and more beautiful. Small details are larger and easier to see which I think is a huge advantage

Anyone on the fence should strongly buy it. The only reason not to buy it would be if one cannot afford it.

This will bring up your droning experience to a much higher level though so a huge thumbs up for my new Tripltek 8 Pro.

I am glad I had on-hand a long USB-C to USB-C cable because the small ones won't do. And get the affordable PGYtech mount also. maybe there are better but the $20 item seems fine to me.

Now, if anyone can tell me how to make sure my snapshots get immediately transferred to the tablet that would be great?

Is this an Android only tablet?

Thought so. Too bad. I have all Mac.

I noticed I have been flying less because I was having trouble seeing the screen of my mini 5 in bright sunlight, even with a sunshade. I tried flying with my Galaxy S20+ but it wasn’t much better and it was a bother to set it up. Frustrated, I checked out the 8 Pro reviews on YouTube and decided to take a chance and ordered one.

I can’t believe how clear the screen is, even in direct sunlight. I don’t have to use my reading glasses to see what’s going on! I agree with you Mantrain and at my age, I need all the help I can get. As my wife said, you can’t take it with you!

I noticed I have been flying less because I was having trouble seeing the screen of my mini 5 in bright sunlight, even with a sunshade. I tried flying with my Galaxy S20+ but it wasn’t much better and it was a bother to set it up. Frustrated, I checked out the 8 Pro reviews on YouTube and decided to take a chance and ordered one.

I can’t believe how clear the screen is, even in direct sunlight. I don’t have to use my reading glasses to see what’s going on! I agree with you Mantrain and at my age, I need all the help I can get. As my wife said, you can’t take it with you!
It is not a cheap accessory but it does bring droning to a higher level IMHO. Also thanks to some help here, I have begun screen-grabbing by long pressing the side button. I suppose I could have done that with my Iphone also but it is more satisfying here.

Reactions: redserv
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtgoodha