DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pics from yesterday's session

WOW . . . the pano came out great! You cant even tell from the shadows. Great job positioning the bird to get such a nice, even shot.

Nice Pics. Where they taken RAW or JPEG? I just started using Light room a couple of days ago and man what a difference it makes to photos with just a few corrections. I was missing out with the stuff I was posting. I think they said my pics were great pics because they were drone shots. None of my friends have a clue about a drone LOL.. You nailed that bird in the upper right center!! (2nd Photo) again nice pics!

Thanks for sharing. Not sure if you wish some feedback? What do like about the images and anything you would do differently?

Nice Pics. Where they taken RAW or JPEG? I just started using Light room a couple of days ago and man what a difference it makes to photos with just a few corrections. I was missing out with the stuff I was posting. I think they said my pics were great pics because they were drone shots. None of my friends have a clue about a drone LOL.. You nailed that bird in the upper right center!! (2nd Photo) again nice pics!
thanx. pics were taken in jpeg. didn't realize bird was on second pic. lol! well... still learning.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom