DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

pics of my drones while flying today

2? I suppose so as the title is in the plural. Where'd you get the lens hood/s and what do you think of it/them?

Reactions: mrjohnc1
2? Where'd you get the lens hood and what do you think of it?
got them both off Amazon ,i find that they give a sense of security to the camera and gimbal, in the event of a mishap say with a tree branch ,and they do give some anti glare protection from the sun i never fly without them

In the second picture your MM reminds me of Thunderbird 4 With that skin Thumbswayup
its called cherry sunburst they do it in gloss as well,sorry misread your post its the MPP skin that is called cherry sunburst

Last edited:
@old man mavic — After months of staying at home and reading your great advice, I am just happy to see you enjoying that beautiful countryside again!
@pelagic_one me too, still cant go to my favorite flying areas , but at least i can now go out to local spots ,and the parks are now open again, appreciate your kind comments
take care and happy flying

@pelagic_one me too, still cant go to my favorite flying areas , but at least i can now go out to local spots ,and the parks are now open again, appreciate your kind comments
take care and happy flying

I was just going to say something similiar! Felt so bad for you not being able to fly, it's made my day that you're back in the air ;)

Is the “yellow” drone the MPP? If so I like the landing gear. Where did find it? Name? TIA.
actually the yellow one is the MM found the landing gear on Ebay and have also seen it on amazon i prefer it to attaching extensions to the legs

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard