DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot Update

DJI Ferrari

Reactions
Lol hello again So I flew my YT13 Mavic Sentinel lol Sorry I had to say it, So I flew my Mavic Pro in the 40 degree weather yesterday, but stopped because it felt like I was gonna return it hole with ice sicles attached to it lol it's just too cold, but maybe we'll finally have a while Christmas, on time because every time it ever snowed it was always before or after Christmas. Anyway, Ho, ho, ho, merry Christmas to all and all keep warm : )

Reactions: TR Ganey
Did you get any moisture on your drone

I know.
I just wandering. The time I did some flying in 40 degree I had a little fog with it and I did not stay up long because my bird started getting some moisture on it.

I have flown many times in sub zero temps, mid teens on the Fahrenheit scale, with no adverse affects..save my frozen fingers! I found weightlifter gloves with the finger tips open work really well.

Reactions: crlmjohnson
I have flown many times in sub zero temps, mid teens on the Fahrenheit scale, with no adverse affects..save my frozen fingers! I found weightlifter gloves with the finger tips open work really well.
lol your braver than me, I couldn't afford the insurance yet so i think ill wait lol.

Thanks. as soon as we get enough snow here in indianapolis, I am going to get some videos.

Its coming.

Thanks. as soon as we get enough snow here in indianapolis, I am going to get some videos.

Its coming.
yea by the looks of it, it looks like we might get at the most some sleet but, i don't get it what would cause the drone to fail in the cold? I mean would it be like day after tomorrow or something where the gears just freeze up or?

ill have do give it a try, but ill have to wait till next month, my stupid roommate broke my phone and now I cant fly, and I wont have money till next month so, yea lol But i have been hearing so much about state farm and will have to finally try them.

Ive been caught in a cple thunderstorm and flew back with no problems at all! In louisiana they just pop up without warning. This was pretty heavy rain both times. I freakin love my mavic 2 [emoji106]

In New England 40 degrees is Indian summer! 50 is a heatwave lol

Ive been caught in a cple thunderstorm and flew back with no problems at all! In louisiana they just pop up without warning. This was pretty heavy rain both times. I freakin love my mavic 2 [emoji106]
OMG i want a mavic 2 with the hassleblad cam so bad but that as of now is super far way way way outta my price range, I ended up getting a 975 dollar mavic pro from amazon and almost couldn't pay my bills lol, had literally 2 dollars left lol.

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
OMG i want a mavic 2 with the hassleblad cam so bad but that as of now is super far way way way outta my price range, I ended up getting a 975 dollar mavic pro from amazon and almost couldn't pay my bills lol, had literally 2 dollars left lol.

Lmao i sold my truck for all my equipment [emoji2957][emoji817] it so worth it though! I still have my rx8 thats just been sitting but now ive got get tail lights, struts and door handles. I also quit my job right after having a new baby and got my 107 [emoji33] im so glad i did though and i have a cple good friend that are bout to get a 107 also. We have work lined up just waiting till the first of the year. Best thing i ever done but real scary at first. I feel your pain [emoji1787]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89