DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilots in Maine

andoh666

Reactions
Any pilots in Maine? I'm in the Bridgton area, but I work in Windham and generally try to fly around Bridgton or the lakes area. But, I'm interested in meeting up and stuff.

Hello, I live in NH but spend approx. 5 months in Maine every year. I just bought a n DJI Mavic 2 Pro and would like to have someone to help me learn to fly it. We film wildlife and nature scenes with and would like to use this drone for several chores. If you are interested please get back to me and I will give you my contact info.

Hello, I live in NH but spend approx. 5 months in Maine every year. I just bought a n DJI Mavic 2 Pro and would like to have someone to help me learn to fly it. We film wildlife and nature scenes with and would like to use this drone for several chores. If you are interested please get back to me and I will give you my contact info.

Yeah man. Flying with people is great. I have a pilot certification as well as part 107. I also have a MP and an Inspire 2. So, I can show you some stuff. The M2P is pretty bad-*** and I'd love to see it / fly it. :) I'll let you fly my Inspire 2. :) Heh heh

Thanks for replying. We have a custom camper and a Honda side by side in a rv park in Dixfield year round because we are and will be filming (on the ground) in Maine for at least 2 more years. I ordered the Mavic 2 Pro yesterday and they shipped it today so I won't have it till sometime next week. We use a Canon C300 Mark ll and a Red Dragon camera for ground shooting. Our use for the drone is for scouting terrain, which will be a huge timesaver if workable and some nature and wildlife scenes. My son and I are going to Dixfield today just for 2 days and will be coming back there again next weekend. We will also be there for the whole month of September. My email is [email protected] and my cell is 603.660.2787. Make sure to leave a message if I can't answer. Thanks for the offer. I think you will like filming with us. Waiting to hear from you.
Bill

Mavic 2 Pro in Rockport, where it is now too cold to venture a flight! (-3 F)
Me and my Mini are in Waldoboro. Technically my 2nd camera drone. (I bought a DJI/RYZE TELLO last summer as my intro to flight.) I've had it since mid January. Loving seeing my already beautiful surroundings from new perspectives and always looking for new ideas.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore