DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilots in Maui, Hawaii. Need Help.

Fredrick90005

Reactions
NEED Help. I accidentally left my charge for my mavic pro at home and I have spent hours searching online for stores/shops that sell chargers or even rent a charger but nothing. I am currently in Maui and residing in Wailea. I'm even willing to rent a charger from a fellow mavic pilots over the weekend or I can buy it. If anyone has a car charger that would be amazing. Leaving This Monday. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
I do:D, The problem is they dont like Haole's,:rolleyes:,,,,just kidding;)
I have family on the big island ,oahu & kauai ,noone (that I know of )on maui.
Ill text them and see where they get their DJI stuff. I think Its around midnight there so wont hear anything for a few hours.

Sorry but looks like your out of luck ,But she does have a good idea. radio shack ,or best buy,,,, heres a copy and past of her reply

Aloha And Aloha kakahiaka
I just got your message ( remember I'm 6 hours behind) ... Justin is still sleeping, but what I can tell you is, your buddy is probably better off either buying one from radio shack on Maui and returning it before he leaves, or ordering on amazon with 2 day shipping.. we have one for him to use but it would take a couple days to ship it to him, I'm on Oahu... no buses or boats only airplanes can we get to inter Islands... Leana is on Kauai. Give Bunny my regards, and you need to come visit me! We have an extra room, maybe in the winter when work slows down for you??? ❤️ you ...

Thanks Duse. I really appreciate your help! I called target and they have a mavic but they don't sell extra batteries or chargers.

Reactions: Soft7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne