DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

pitch motor replacement M2ED

98tim

Reactions
Hi everyone,

First, thanks for this great site. Although this is my post here, I have read and used the information quite a bit over the last year or so.

I have a M2ED dual that I've played for the last 6 months or so. What a blast. Unfortunately, I crashed it recently. It took a hit on the front and the back legs. I was able to do the repairs so far... new ESC board, legs, gimbal plate, and some ribbons. To be honest this was kind of a fun project to tear it apart and replace some things. Sort of like a good excuse to get to know it better :) Anyways, everything works great now except the camera pitch. The camera pitch does not respond to the controller, and there are no errors of any kind. I've tried the firmware updates. My hutch is that this is a hardware issue. So, what I want to do now is change the pitch motor on the side of the camera. The two motors on the gimbal arm, for the yaw and roll, look straightforward but it is not very clear how to attack this motor on the side of the camera. If anyone has thoughts or experiences about this, I would really appreciate it!!

Cheers,
Tim

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98