DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

pittsburgh

Here are a few things to check. First are sectional maps found Here. There is also AirMap which will be easier to understand Here as well as UAV Forecast Here.

Also before each flight I check for TFRs (Temporary Flight Restrictions) Here. These are for such things as visiting VIPs, wildfires, etc.

As far as places where it is legal to take off you would have to check with the owners of the property or with the city if it is city property.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Here are a few things to check. First are sectional maps found Here. There is also AirMap which will be easier to understand Here as well as UAV Forecast Here.

Also before each flight I check for TFRs (Temporary Flight Restrictions) Here. These are for such things as visiting VIPs, wildfires, etc.

As far as places where it is legal to take off you would have to check with the owners of the property or with the city if it is city property.
i do use airmap. i posted a few pictures of what i see. i dont really understand them i guess. i cant tell if in any type of no fly zone because i get no warnings that it is. i also dont get any authorizations either. i guess my main question is that is it legal to fly as long as i follow rules and give way to any manned air craft?

im sorry, i feel dumb but im trying to learn.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
I live in Irwin, PA. Does anyone know if there are restrictions flying on Mount Washington? How about the Point?
I know the stadiums are out of the question.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll