DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pixelated Video

AlaskaKid

Reactions
Hi: I just took my first video with my Mavic Mini. it was great to fly it, but when I replayed my video I took, it was pixelated in places. Why? Also I downloaded that video on my laptop but it won't replay the video. On video player, it says it doesn't support .mp4 playback. WTF? What do I do? Alaska Kid Any help from anybody? Thanks

Pixelated video could be a few things. Are you trying to play back the cached video from the DJI_Record folder on your phone? As that is a low resolution cached copy downloaded over the controller link and will pixelate at times if the connection isn't ideal. If you pulled the MicroSD card and are viewing the actual video recorded on the aircraft it could be a low quality MicroSD card or maybe needs to be reformatted.

Generally most devices/pc's and laptops will play back .mp4 files but occasionally the codecs are not installed. Its just a matter of downloading and installing them and then they should play back. See here for specifics. https://feedback.techsmith.com/tech...does_not_show_video_with_windows_media_player

Hi: I just took my first video with my Mavic Mini. it was great to fly it, but when I replayed my video I took, it was pixelated in places. Why? Also I downloaded that video on my laptop but it won't replay the video. On video player, it says it doesn't support .mp4 playback. WTF? What do I do? Alaska Kid Any help from anybody? Thanks
Install VLC and try playing it with that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329