DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Pro Complete

nutsnbolts

Reactions
Ok I'm done with further purchases with my drones.

I got the case for my Mavic Pro Platinum for Christmas. Huwei Ascend XT2 to compliment to fill the gap over my note 3.

Just trying to figure out which configuration I want to go with... Without the insert I can put in the Mavmount. Otherwise it won't fit.

86ae491893b7ca0f51a733f2284dc0e5.jpg
8283c1dcf0571aa82081c0c94dd12823.jpg
71ff60117644b5dcdef4d1f2c9a14623.jpg

Reactions: Anthony
I have the same case... it's perfect.

Seriously aside from crystal sky I don't know what else I will need. Of course I'm open to suggestions. Hahaha

Do you have any Strobon led lights for that thing yet? Super bright flashing LED that help with visibility during the day, and especially at night.

Also, think about getting a smaller “grab and go” bag. I find my large case to be cumbersome sometimes depending on where I’m going and what I’m doing. I grabbed a smaller bag that just fits the Mavic, remote, and a couple other things, to use if I’m going somewhere for some quick flights.

Last edited:
Do you have any Strobon led lights for that thing yet? Super bright flashing LED that help with visibility during the day, and especially at night.

Also, think about getting a smaller “grab and go” bag. I find my large case to be cumbersome sometimes depending on where I’m going and what I’m doing. I grabbed a smaller bag that just fits the Mavic, remote, and a couple other things, to use if I’m going somewhere for some quick flights.
Yeah I have a polar pro bag which I'm debating whether I need something more bigger like this. What do you guys think?

Which do you find more useful. I think the generic case is more useful. However I do prefer I have one that carries 3 batteries total of 4 with one on the Mavic.

As far as the Strobon doesn't that add more weight to the craft? Any specific one?

e8d70d5cfd1201d9f3f687a8855ae865.jpg
34296945f4f2d16dd5f389e86716df38.jpg

Yeah I have a polar pro bag which I'm debating whether I need something more bigger like this. What do you guys think?

Which do you find more useful. I think the generic case is more useful. However I do prefer I have one that carries 3 batteries total of 4 with one on the Mavic.

As far as the Strobon doesn't that add more weight to the craft? Any specific one?

e8d70d5cfd1201d9f3f687a8855ae865.jpg
34296945f4f2d16dd5f389e86716df38.jpg

I have that bag on the top, which I like a lot. However, I find that to be too big even..I got a great deal (20 bucks) on the DJI fly more combo bag...Which is my run and gun bag.

As far as the Strobon lights go, they are very small. They add weight, but probably only a few grams. I think the benefits outweigh the extra weight (no pun intended). Reach out to @msinger As he has the best prices around for them. They can be mounded with Velcro, or a 3d printed device.

I have that bag on the top, which I like a lot. However, I find that to be too big even..I got a great deal (20 bucks) on the DJI fly more combo bag...Which is my run and gun bag.

As far as the Strobon lights go, they are very small. They add weight, but probably only a few grams. I think the benefits outweigh the extra weight (no pun intended). Reach out to @msinger As he has the best prices around for them. They can be mounded with Velcro, or a 3d printed device.
Yeah I think the idea with the polar pro one was to be able to put minimal stuff and pop that into a backpack. The other case that you have technically will still require to be carried separately. I do also have something similar for my spark.

Yeah I think the idea with the polar pro one was to be able to put minimal stuff and pop that into a backpack. The other case that you have technically will still require to be carried separately. I do also have something similar for my spark.
Oh one more thing. I do have the fly more bag. Completely forgot and probably why I did go with the other bag and went with the polar pro smaller one.

Reactions: Neebles
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15