DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Speed SLOW ??????

have you by any chance fitted prop guards if you do and you have to click prop guards installed it will cause it to fly at such a slow rate, maybe you switched the setting on by mistake just check in the app screen

write down your preferred settings from the app screen and then do a factory reset and see if that has any effect

with everything connected props off as if you were going to fly in settings there should be factory reset for the different expo gains and yaw speed etc and this will return everything to how it came from the box try it and see if it works it will be in beginner mode to start with just turn that off and see if it will fly faster in GPS mode hopefully it will work its up to you give it a try

with everything connected props off as if you were going to fly in settings there should be factory reset for the different expo gains and yaw speed etc and this will return everything to how it came from the box try it and see if it works it will be in beginner mode to start with just turn that off and see if it will fly faster in GPS mode hopefully it will work its up to you give it a try
I believe I have found the problem. I either need a new board or I just didn't seat the connections after gimble replacement. Stay tuned for the answer

Attachments

• 20190707_194946.jpg
    20190707_194946.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 55
Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member