DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Playing with quickshots today MA2

I seem to stay closer to the trees side of the field than the power line /road side.. I can see the trees better, but thanks for the heads up.
Unfortuantely don't think you will be doing any flying today (Rain)...and tomorrow (Frigid cold) ain't looking good either...SC gotta love the weather :)

Reactions: A.O.
Unfortuantely don't think you will be doing any flying today (Rain)...and tomorrow (Frigid cold) ain't looking good either...SC gotta love the weather :)
You are most likely correct on that one!
I did some night flying last night just for kicks.. ten minutes worth maybe! I flew it way high to be safe from obstacles but out here in the middle of nowhere I pretty much had a black screen the whole time... scary stuff!

You are most likely correct on that one!
I did some night flying last night just for kicks.. ten minutes worth maybe! I flew it way high to be safe from obstacles but out here in the middle of nowhere I pretty much had a black screen the whole time... scary stuff!
Your flying the MA2? Can you add you landing lights to your C1/C2 buttons to toggle? I run a strobe at night, but yeah that black screen get's a bit scary. It also informs you that your way to reliant on FPV, which I understand with your newness to the hobby. You got to learn to get away from that ....and you will with time. Remember red front, green rear :) Happy Holidays!

Your flying the MA2? Can you add you landing lights to your C1/C2 buttons to toggle? I run a strobe at night, but yeah that black screen get's a bit scary. It also informs you that your way to reliant on FPV, which I understand with your newness to the hobby. You got to learn to get away from that ....and you will with time. Remember red front, green rear :) Happy Holidays!
Yes MA2, C1/C2 buttons? you mean the function button (on mine) yes I can turn on the led "landing light" there. Part of the "experiment" was to see what it looked like at night.. red front /green rear. It actually forced me to watch the drone more than the screen, which I guess is good.
I have a reasonably large shooting bench/sniper tower across the pond and out in a field, I have some small solar lights on it and wanted to go have a look at it in the dark... I was too afraid to lower my altitude enough to get a good look at it though. Too many tall trees in the area! I'm still a flying chicken! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drico