DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please Critique My Real Estate Video - ME Pro & Gh5 With Ronin S

First of all, I would like to say that it was nicely done. It had a logical flow and the music was pleasant and not distracting, but you asked for a critique so here is mine.
• The outdoor segment from 19 to 24 seconds may show the property, but without the house as part of the segment there is no reference to how it is related to the property.
• I am not a fan of the rapid movement from one scene to the next, but that is a personal preference. I prefer the cross fade.
• It is hard to tell (so perhaps irrelevant) but it looks like some white-balance adjustments could be made. Some of the interior shots seem shaded toward the blue spectrum.
• The light needs to be increased in the final pull-away from the front door. At least on my monitor it was too dark to make out details of the entry-way.

But, once again, it was nicely done and better than a lot that I have seen.

Reactions: Aerial Perceptions
First of all, I would like to say that it was nicely done. It had a logical flow and the music was pleasant and not distracting, but you asked for a critique so here is mine.
• The outdoor segment from 19 to 24 seconds may show the property, but without the house as part of the segment there is no reference to how it is related to the property.
• I am not a fan of the rapid movement from one scene to the next, but that is a personal preference. I prefer the cross fade.
• It is hard to tell (so perhaps irrelevant) but it looks like some white-balance adjustments could be made. Some of the interior shots seem shaded toward the blue spectrum.
• The light needs to be increased in the final pull-away from the front door. At least on my monitor it was too dark to make out details of the entry-way.

But, once again, it was nicely done and better than a lot that I have seen.

Thank you! Love the input and will use it in future work.

I wonder if you would benefit from a second version that increased the saturation of the exterior shots.
The outside shots appeared extraordinarily 'dry'. These may be cinematic, but don't necessarily 'pop' for attention.
Just an idea.
Also, would filming in the golden hour cast a more attractive light?

Nice job! Portrays the house nicely. However, I agree with Mossiback on his first comment where he says "• I am not a fan of the rapid movement from one scene to the next, but that is a personal preference. I prefer the cross fade." Sudden transitions from scene to scene is a little hard on the eyes after a few times.

Here's my critique. I didn't like the bathroom tiles and the grass was not finished off in the rear yard. Else the video was pretty nicely done.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer