DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please critique my video...

mrwagdog

Reactions
I'm working on it... would appreciate constructive feedback. Have thick skin, don't worry about that.

Thanks...

Nice,

Did you have the Apas turned on or off? And what mode were you flying in?

Nice,

Did you have the Apas turned on or off? And what mode were you flying in?
Thanks.

All collision detection turned off and I was in GPS mode.

I tried flying through a trail in the woods early on with collision detection enabled and it started to go very badly. I pretty much never turn it on now.

Pretty place and I like the video overall. Since you asked here are the things that stood out to me.

Use the gimbal more, not always but the shots people do where the drone movement and gimbal movement are in sync look nice and add a different feel.

Sometimes I felt like it jumped between shots too fast. Along the same lines I kinda wanted to have them more linear though I'm not sure that would be better but that's what I was feeling watching it.

those are the first two things that popped in my head anyway.

Reactions: mrwagdog
Pretty place and I like the video overall. Since you asked here are the things that stood out to me.

Use the gimbal more, not always but the shots people do where the drone movement and gimbal movement are in sync look nice and add a different feel.

Sometimes I felt like it jumped between shots too fast. Along the same lines I kinda wanted to have them more linear though I'm not sure that would be better but that's what I was feeling watching it.

those are the first two things that popped in my head anyway.
Thanks - appreciate the feedback and ideas to improve the shots and editing tips on the next one.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada