DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PLEASE HELP

Georgehill

Reactions
Hi guys... I really hope someone can help me.
My mavic pro isn’t working it says “no image transmission signal” basically the camera doesn’t seem to be working.

please help guys whats do I do??

Take a picture and see if the camera works. down load the picture don't just go by a blank screen on your phone.

took A picture nothing came out mate.... says no image signal and to restart drone if all else fails call dji.....

Hi guys... I really hope someone can help me.
My mavic pro isn’t working it says “no image transmission signal” basically the camera doesn’t seem to be working.

please help guys whats do I do??
Make sure your switch on drone is set to RC, that may cure the problem

On the left side in front of the rear arm toward the bottom is a small cover , pop it down from the slot at the top of the cover, it is hinged at the top, lift the cover. You will see a switch at the top left, it reads (wifi) toward the rear, and (RC) toward the front of your drone, make sure the switch is forward toward (RC).
There is a SD memory card slot under the switch also.

On the left side in front of the rear arm toward the bottom is a small cover , pop it down from the slot at the top of the cover, it is hinged at the top, lift the cover. You will see a switch at the top left, it reads (wifi) toward the rear, and (RC) toward the front of your drone, make sure the switch is forward toward (RC).
There is a SD memory card slot under the switch also.
On the drone yea?
If this doesn’t work what could it be? It was working now it’s not ..!? The cable on the rc is all good so can’t be that which links to my phone

Ok, with the drone switched to RC and not working, check and turn off your wifi on your cellphone and switch cellphone to airplane mode, you dont want calls ect. to interfere with booting everything up. Turn on your hand held remote ctrl with your cellphone attached to it, then turn on your drone and wait for the drone to connect. Also make sure you are using the DJI Go4 app on your cellphone.

Ok, with the drone switched to RC and not working, check and turn off your wifi on your cellphone and switch cellphone to airplane mode, you dont want calls ect. to interfere with booting everything up. Turn on your hand held remote ctrl with your cellphone attached to it, then turn on your drone and wait for the drone to connect. Also make sure you are using the DJI Go4 app on your cellphone.
Let me know if that cures the problems please sir.

The camera on my Mavic Pro Platinum stopped working some time ago, no image. I finally found in one of the menus 'Camera Reset'. To my surprise the picture reappeared. It might not be the same problem but that fixed mine and it has been fine since.

Good deal, I never use wifi to connect, I had interference from a wifi booster right after I took off and was about 389ft high and 3/4 mile away and lost connection. I was over a field of small brush and could not connect. I watched my MPP hover for about 25 minutes before my battery weakened and it landed it self. Lessoned learned. FLY SAFE

Good deal, I never use wifi to connect, I had interference from a wifi booster right after I took off and was about 389ft high and 3/4 mile away and lost connection. I was over a field of small brush and could not connect. I watched my MPP hover for about 25 minutes before my battery weakened and it landed it self. Lessoned learned. FLY SAFE
So u always fly on flight safe mode on ur phone now?
That’s a great tip Thankyou I always get messages etc when I’m flying

Reactions: James 32
The camera on my Mavic Pro Platinum stopped working some time ago, no image. I finally found in one of the menus 'Camera Reset'. To my surprise the picture reappeared. It might not be the same problem but that fixed mine and it has been fine since.
I’ll give that a go tomor I appreciate the help maye thankyou

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky