DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!!!

droneuser

Reactions
To help speed things up I think a "format" layout would help :) PLEASE use this format it will help getting you back to flying sooner :) PLEASE be honest it will help move things along faster! yes we all have done thing we shouldn't have :)

copy and paste the format below!

Problem?

Was unit in a crash?

What have you tried so far?

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)?

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)?

What Go app version are you using?

Any modification?
(if so what)

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what)

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link)

so for example your post will look like this:

Problem? aircraft wont turn on

Was unit in a crash? no

What have you tried so far?: switch battery out

What device are you using? ipad mini 4

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? newest

What Go app version are you using? newest version

Any modification? its all a stock unit

Did you change anything or install any apps? I was trying to upgrade firmware it locked up

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? No I don't sorry

if you crashed or lost your drone YOU MUST upload log files and a post link in your post!

check this link out on how to do that!

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Last edited:
Reactions: JDawg and locoman
if you want to post a video of the problem check youtube out its free :) here is the link

YouTube

To help speed things up I think a "format" layout would help :) PLEASE use this format it will help getting you back to flying sooner :) feel free to copy and paste :) PLEASE be honest it will help move things along faster! yes we all have done thing we shouldn't have :)

Problem?

Was unit in a crash?

Any modification?
(if so what)

Was unit in a crash? no

Did you change anything or install any apps? I was trying to upgrade firmware it locked up

if you crashed or lost your drone YOU MUST upload log files and a post link in your post!

DJI Flight Log Viewer
Lol, I've seen this used a few time now but had no idea where it originated. Great idea, should for sure help speed things up! Thumbswayup

Reactions: BearMan54
Problem arrow points to home. but home is not were the home point is. it use to but now does not.
was in a crash sent in for repair, got a different drone back from the one I sent in,
all firmware is updated. IMU and Comp calibrated.
Home point registers on start up.
any ideas why the arrow does not point to home

better explaination
if I point the arrow on the map towards the H the drone flys towards the H on the map but is not flying towards me and were it took off from it going in another direction.
I have not moved.

Problem arrow points to home. but home is not were the home point is. it use to but now does not.
was in a crash sent in for repair, got a different drone back from the one I sent in,
all firmware is updated. IMU and Comp calibrated.
Home point registers on start up.
any ideas why the arrow does not point to home

better explaination
if I point the arrow on the map towards the H the drone flys towards the H on the map but is not flying towards me and were it took off from it going in another direction.
I have not moved.
Is this posted as an example @Bigbird48 - or do you need to open a new Post for this problem???

opps I was reading this then posted in this thread Duh needs to be moved to the help thread sorry.

I do not understand how this works. I am not posting a reply.
I have spent hours trying to find a cable for my controller to my android that is longer than that short that dji suplies. I am truly upset.

I have spent hours trying to find a cable for my controller to my android that is longer than that short that dji suplies. I am truly upset.
Just go to walmart and buy one ezpzz or ebay or amazon get a 12" USB to micro

Reactions: JEFF FLEMING
Hi Jeff - don't look for a cable that will go from your Android tablet/phone to the side (micro-USB 'A') port on the controller. Get a cable that goes from the USB-A port in the base of the controller, to your Android device. You'll find that's a standard cable (probably USB-A to USB-C??), that you only need to decide what length you need. When you use this cable however, you MUST remove the cable from the side port completely, and only use that side port for charging the controller.

Why isnt anyone following this?

opps I was reading this then posted in this thread Duh needs to be moved to the help thread sorry.
if I need advice,always google it. often leads you back to this site, to the correct thread.. Their are so many helpful videos on utube, (I tend to screen shot the bits I need) so much good information out there! Happy flying!

To help speed things up I think a "format" layout would help :) PLEASE use this format it will help getting you back to flying sooner :) PLEASE be honest it will help move things along faster! yes we all have done thing we shouldn't have :)

copy and paste the format below!

Problem?

Was unit in a crash?

Any modification?
(if so what)

Was unit in a crash? no

DJI Flight Log Viewer
I've got questions

Grapevine replaces generation one mavic air with revision generation two mavic air

I dont like gen2 (none screws for top cover)

Do i have recourse getting back my gen1?

Thing is warranty purchase date of my original black friday 2018 is gone already but i discover gen2 yesterday disassembling. I'm gonna replace 4legs complete and bottom fuselage casing which provides the backstops for rear unfolding legs. Portside magnets extremely potent versus starboard & portside fwd a wee bit eccentric rotation felt of the spinning can and pinion. The legs & substrate will run about 113usd from cn. I don't know whether new legs will interchange on this gen2. What if no go? I've requested answer from china no response yet.
Is anybody aware of gen2 parts incompatibility?
I'm seeking minimal motor mismatchment because this relieves the compensatory duties to equalize propulsion, i think is performed by integrated feedback & control amongst 2 main boards commanded by sticks. Been told by dji camera gimbal replacement will be diy no go unless you've got the treasured software activate & align. I thought about camera gimbal replacement being it hangs down toward gravity once battery is turned off in lieu of self-parking itself horizontally as was before (it fell about 5ft). Maybe someone knows exactly how to restore the auto-parking deenergized?

And the mavic air 2 i desire occusync2.0 but have beta bugs been okay so far? the price is right for now at least.

This thread asks system status
01.00.0200 & 01.00.0000 ac & rc
none sim android s8 djigo4v4.3.8
Win10Asst2v1.2.4

Attachments

• 20200522_154130.jpg
    20200522_154130.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 5
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads