DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Plus Battery in UK (47 minute battery)

There was a UK seller on eBay selling the extended batteries. He had 2 iirc, not sure if they’re gone now.

Got one delivered to Ireland today, no extra VAT. Came to total of €148 with the quickest delivery from Sky Fly. Very quickly dispatched and took just 9 days from shipping to get here. I would use again.

126 quid for a single extended battery? You could buy 2 standard batteries from Amazon UK for that price. I’ll wait until the price is more reasonable before purchasing the extended version.

95$ + tax so a bit more than that? From my point of view, I’m willing to pay the price for the benefit it gives me.
In Australia they're $150AUD tax included, to think they're costing more than double what the original mini batteries cost for an extra 15min flight time you're paying a bit of a premium for the what's probably about $5 worth of LiIon cells.

I'd like to see what real flight times you get from an extended battery ,a normal battery I'm getting about 26mins max landing with about 15% left ,so nowhere the 34 mins claimed by dji

I'd like to see what real flight times you get from an extended battery ,a normal battery I'm getting about 26mins max landing with about 15% left ,so nowhere the 34 mins claimed by dji
They never are near the official figures are they! Today I flew for 20m and and battery always down to 51%. I’ll try a few flights and let you know, but it is a pretty decent improvement.

I had a look at my flights with the normal battery and most are between 21-25m. I’d say 26m would be making me a bit uncomfortable on battery level and I’d usually push it quite a bit!

Only had the plus batteries for a few days, but so far I'm getting about 40 min which is fantastic. I did a 20 sec hyperlapse which took 26 min of shooting and I still had 30% battery. I plan to do some better planning (get the battery fully charged, get my flight plan set in advance, etc) and see if I can get close to 30 sec hyperlapse. For me that would be a big jump from my Air 2S.

Also, since the latest update (v01.00.0201) hyperlapse vids seem to be more stable. Only done two, so maybe too early to say, but I was not happy with the hyperlapse stability before.

Reactions: StevieMcK
I got 30 mins on the extended battery with 22% battery remaining. Extrapolating that out put me at 37mins est on the extended battery.

Received the Fly More Kit Plus in the UK today, £239 delivered, all in.

Well worth the £80 premium over the standard Fly More Kit (£159) I think - works out £40 extra per battery for the Plus batteries.

It's great not having to pay too much attention to the battery level when out flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart