DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Plus Battery Non-Original

FiShBuRn

Reactions
Hello,

I don't know if anyone has seen these batteries for sale, but since they don't sell the Plus battery in my country, I decided to buy one of these on AliExpress. The price is about 73€.

I did some test cycles and it worked well, the maximum I got was 35 minutes.

At least on the outside it looks good, practically the same as the original.

I am aware of all the risks I run with a third party battery, I'm just giving my feedback.

Thanks

2023-05-30 20.15.10.jpg2023-05-30 20.14.59.jpg2023-05-30 20.15.27.jpg

Looks ok. I have the DJI plus battery and so far my max flight time is 38 minutes after 8 charge cycles (mini 3, not the pro) so that sounds about right. I have aftermarket batteries for my P3 and they have worked the same as OEM.

Reactions: FiShBuRn
Yes, the flight time looks good however I don't think I'll ever be able to use this battery restfully.

The exterior looks good but what concerns me is the quality of the components inside the battery. And the soldering....

Yes, the flight time looks good however I don't think I'll ever be able to use this battery restfully.

The exterior looks good but what concerns me is the quality of the components inside the battery. And the soldering....
Obviously there's no way to know the quality inside without dissasembling it, but, typically, a LiPo is a LiPo so the cells themselves should be the same. Have you been keeping an eye on the 2 cell voltages and battery temp? In the fly app under Safety, scroll down to the Battery info.

35 min on the plus battery does not sound that good to be honest.
I did 32 min on my original mini 3 battery but that as to 0%.
I would expect to do like 38 min with the plus battery.
But maybe it depends on how you fly and wind condition.

Obviously there's no way to know the quality inside without dissasembling it, but, typically, a LiPo is a LiPo so the cells themselves should be the same. Have you been keeping an eye on the 2 cell voltages and battery temp? In the fly app under Safety, scroll down to the Battery info.
Yes, the two cells are always identical and the temperature is normal.

35 min on the plus battery does not sound that good to be honest.
I did 32 min on my original mini 3 battery but that as to 0%.
I would expect to do like 38 min with the plus battery.
But maybe it depends on how you fly and wind condition.
With the Mini 3 Pro and the normal battery, the flight time is around 22/23 minutes, I never go to 0%, I always stay close to 15/20%.

With this battery it is about 10 minutes more flight time.

Reactions: weirdoz and 3rdof5
Yes, the two cells are always identical and the temperature is normal.

With the Mini 3 Pro and the normal battery, the flight time is around 22/23 minutes, I never go to 0%, I always stay close to 15/20%.

With this battery it is about 10 minutes more flight time.
yeah, thats correct.
With my standard battery on mini 3 i get around 30-32 min if i go to zero, so thats why i thought 35 min with the plus battery was not that good.

But are you saying you get about 35 min with the plus battery and still have like 15% left?
If o, thats amazing.

In all of my flight tests the Plus battery gets 10 more minutes of flight time (regardless of the final battery level as long as they are equal).
The longest flight time I have so far is 38 minutes with the Plus battery and that was hovering over my landing pad until it autolanded at critical battery, which was at 9% upon landing.

Hello,

I don't know if anyone has seen these batteries for sale, but since they don't sell the Plus battery in my country, I decided to buy one of these on AliExpress. The price is about 73€.

I did some test cycles and it worked well, the maximum I got was 35 minutes.

At least on the outside it looks good, practically the same as the original.

I am aware of all the risks I run with a third party battery, I'm just giving my feedback.

Thanks

View attachment 164792View attachment 164793View attachment 164794
Could you show link to where you bought the battery?
Seems to be pretty good after all

Hello. I am thinking of getting this battery also.

1. How is it so far?

2. Does it show the stats of the battery on the Fly app? Thanks.

Hello. I am thinking of getting this battery also.

1. How is it so far?

2. Does it show the stats of the battery on the Fly app? Thanks.

Working very good so far :) Yes, its show all the information like the DJI ones.

I order June 29, arrive in Atlanta July 25. You can track it all the way.

It weight almost the same as the original Plus. The battery stats show up on the display.

Love it so far. The hidden secret.

Reactions: FiShBuRn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure