DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pocket 2 getting very hot

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
Hi all. Just bought a Pocket 2 to complement my MA2. Even while setting it up, the body gets very hot & I've had a Gimbal Heat warning. I read during set up that filming at highest 60FPS will cause it to heat up, but even at 30FPS, it still seems to be overly hot. Is this normal? Any ideas?

Hi all. Just bought a Pocket 2 to complement my MA2. Even while setting it up, the body gets very hot & I've had a Gimbal Heat warning. I read during set up that filming at highest 60FPS will cause it to heat up, but even at 30FPS, it still seems to be overly hot. Is this normal? Any ideas?

So my Pocket 2 also gets hot but i have not filmed yet in 4K at 60 so I will try that now.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
It's quite normal. Especially when you connect your wifi to your phone. But it is not hot enough to burn your hand.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato