DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pocket ND/PL filters

fozzzy

Reactions
It looks like the first manufactures are out of the starting gate with filters for the Osmo Pocket, I do have my eye on set but was just wondering if anyone had been quick to hit the buy button & tried any of them yet????

I decided to go with Freewell filters (All-Day set) and still waiting for delivery. This is a quick review from someone who received them very recently
. They are looking very promising and hopefully they perform as good as they look :)

It looks like the first manufactures are out of the starting gate with filters for the Osmo Pocket, I do have my eye on set but was just wondering if anyone had been quick to hit the buy button & tried any of them yet????
Skyreat ND filters will be available on US amazon in 2 days.Welcome to test them then.

Looks like Polarpro has filters out too, I'll probably go with that, I had them on all my drones, and haven't been disappointed

Looks like Polarpro has filters out too, I'll probably go with that, I had them on all my drones, and haven't been disappointed
Looks like all the manufacturers are either there or almost there. I've been on the Skyreats on my Air and Mavic 2 pro so im really looking firward to trying them out

Osmo pocket filters is available on US amazon now:

6-pack: https://www.amazon.com/Skyreat-Camera-Filters-ND16PL-Compatible/dp/B07MKJ68ST
4-pack:https://www.amazon.com/Skyreat-Camera-Filters-ND32PL-Compatible/dp/B07MGWS82J

Welcome to test our filters, thanks !

We are getting them as well! Let us know if you would like to try a set :)

I'm not interested in purchasing through Amazon. Do you have any direct sales or other distribution channel? (I noted that they are not on your website @01/06/2019)

Last edited:

Yep, mine came yesterday. Went with just the three filter set. I THINK I like the magnetic attachment but these are some TINY filters and hopefully, I won't knock one off and lose it. :)

Tried the 16 and 32 and they work as advertised, dialed the shutter speed right down.

Reactions: fozzzy
Yep, mine came yesterday. Went with just the three filter set. I THINK I like the magnetic attachment but these are some TINY filters and hopefully, I won't knock one off and lose it. :)

Tried the 16 and 32 and they work as advertised, dialed the shutter speed right down.

Can't wait to try these out when they hit the uk, nice to see 25fps hitting the latest firmware update for us across the pond too

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929