DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poi -recording

Hayabusa

Reactions
So I finally get out to film this monument at our holocaust museum. I get out there and of course there’s no one out or around?
Then the security guard cones out and says no can do. No biggie and as I’m walking away he says if I launch from parking g lot or across the street then fine.
So I launch from lot and he stayed and was very excited as he wants one etc...
Now it’s been obviously a long time since I used the POI orbit mode so I position it above, hit record POI and set radius/height and the apply. Off we go. Did a few laps at different heights etc... showing him what it can do.
Get home to see no video. I assumed when you hit record POI it started recording. Didn’t realize you have to manually hit record. That’s 2 great shots I missed in the last month. I’m either out of practice or just getting old.
Will try again next week.
Here’s the 1 very bad shot I took by accident.?
FD17253A-A1C9-4146-905A-8BFE2060FD2C.png

So I finally get out to film this monument at our holocaust museum. I get out there and of course there’s no one out or around?
Then the security guard cones out and says no can do. No biggie and as I’m walking away he says if I launch from parking g lot or across the street then fine.
So I launch from lot and he stayed and was very excited as he wants one etc...
Now it’s been obviously a long time since I used the POI orbit mode so I position it above, hit record POI and set radius/height and the apply. Off we go. Did a few laps at different heights etc... showing him what it can do.
Get home to see no video. I assumed when you hit record POI it started recording. Didn’t realize you have to manually hit record. That’s 2 great shots I missed in the last month. I’m either out of practice or just getting old.
Will try again next week.
Here’s the 1 very bad shot I took by accident.?
View attachment 97734
Yea “record POI” just refers to recording the POI location. It doesn’t mean video recording.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78