DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Point of Interest and TapFly Don't Work Below Homepoint

Robert Granata

Reactions
My house is on the top of a ridge so I do a lot of flying at elevations below the homepoint (as low as -500). TapFly and Point of Interest won't work with elevations less than zero. I hope this is addressed in a future update. Negative numbers are real numbers, all numbers matter, and other stuff like that.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
My house is on the top of a ridge so I do a lot of flying at elevations below the homepoint (as low as -500). TapFly and Point of Interest won't work with elevations less than zero. I hope this is addressed in a future update. Negative numbers are real numbers, all numbers matter, and other stuff like that.

You ought to take that to DJI forum and ask for help.

Reactions: Robert Granata
I've read somewhere that the Litchi app may be your quikest solution with it able to take topography into account.

We live in Florida, which is, for the most part, flat a pancake, so I haven't had time to explore it myself.

I hope this helps.

I've read somewhere that the Litchi app may be your quikest solution with it able to take topography into account.

We live in Florida, which is, for the most part, flat a pancake, so I haven't had time to explore it myself.

I hope this helps.
I used Litchi almost exclusively with the MP1. Currently awaiting response from Litchi regarding joining the team testing out the beta Litchi app for the M2P.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I used Litchi almost exclusively with the MP1. Currently awaiting response from Litchi regarding joining the team testing out the beta Litchi app for the M2P.
Interesting...

I'll be watching this thread to see what they say and your experience with it when they say it's good to go.

Does tapfly affect elevation at all? I was trying it at around 40-50 ft altitude and as it progressed, it claimed I was slowly losing altitude. That could have been changes in ambient air pressure though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki