DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLD!!! Polar Pro Complete Cinematographer Filter Set for M2P

awaka_

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Polar Pro complete cinema series filter kit! lenses have no blemishes and only maybe 3 or 4 were ever taken out of this kit.
I will include the original boxes as well and ship USPS priority.
lower 48 US only!!
buyer pays paypal fees. I have done several smooth transactions with other members of this site and also have 100% feedback on ebay (ward51isag)
If you have any questions just shoot me a PM.

Here are the links to these products from Polar Pro website and Drone Works
1. Cinematographers Collection - Cinema Series | Mavic 2

Thanks,
Austin

UPDATE: THE FAR 3 FILTERS (ND128,256,100) HAVE BEEN SOLD!

PRICE REDUCED TO $145 SHIPPED

Attachments

• DSC04581-For Email (Hard Drive)-2.jpg
    DSC04581-For Email (Hard Drive)-2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC04582-For Email (Hard Drive)-2.jpg
    DSC04582-For Email (Hard Drive)-2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
UPDATE: ND128,256,100 filters have been sold, these are the far right filters in the pics. Price Updated accordingly!

Reactions: fd123_2000
Is International shipping (to the Netherlands) an option?
Unfortunately I have had a terrible experience with international shipping in the past and got burned, so I choose to stay away from that. If you have a friend/ family member here in the US that will ship to you I could send it to them? Just a thought.

Unfortunately I have had a terrible experience with international shipping in the past and got burned, so I choose to stay away from that. If you have a friend/ family member here in the US that will ship to you I could send it to them? Just a thought.
Unfortunately I don't have someone to take care of that in the US. Thank you for your quick response.

Reactions: awaka_
I just purchased a mint used M2P w/o ND's. I am looking for non-PL ND4,8,16,and 32. Are those still left? Were those particular filters used much?
ps: Anyone want the PL's lol?

I just purchased a mint used M2P w/o ND's. I am looking for non-PL ND4,8,16,and 32. Are those still left? Were those particular filters used much?
ps: Anyone want the PL's lol?
I have 2 complete sets, ND-4,8,16,32,64
I Will sell them for 65$ shipped. They have been used sparingly and I will include the original box.
Pm me if you would like to purchase.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo