DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polarized ND Filter

Which Polarized ND Filter should I get? Are they all created equal?
hey many here seems to love polar pro lol.. they are expensive..
I've been using dji nd, cheap.. they do the dirty work.. : judge by yourself :

Reactions: The Angry Prepper
Last edited:
I bought neewer nd pl filter and they passed gimbal calibration. I also have polar pro nd shutter collection for daily use. I prefer neewer pl 'cause i don't plan to use pl filter so often... and for 18€ i decided to buy theme...

These are the filters: Neewer Kit di 3 Filtri per Drone Quadricottero DJI Mavic Pro, Inclusi: Filtro ND4/PL, ND8/PL & ND16/PL, in Vetro Ottico Multi-rivestito con Telaio in Lega di Alluminio (Argento): Amazon.it: Cancelleria e prodotti per ufficio

Anyone else has tried these filters?

I have the neewer 5 lens set. I only have used the nd16 so far. Great results. No gimbal issues. Goes on/off easy when using OEM gimbal clamp.

Reactions: Gmoney and bucefalo
Reactions: bucefalo
I bought these Neewer ones: Neewer 3 Pieces Filter Kit for DJI Mavic Pro Drone Quadcopter Includes: ND4/PL, ND8/PL and ND16/PL Lens Filters, Made of Optical Glass, Multi Coated, Aluminum Alloy Frame (Gold): Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen

Didn't fit properly, and couldn't be left on during calibration. Returned them right away.

I've since tried the PGY ones, and was quite happy with them. The only issues were: (1) there were no combined ND and CPL filters, and (2) there was no ND32 filter. Ended up getting the PolarPro ones as they don't have these problems. They are much more expensive though.

I bought these Neewer ones: Neewer 3 Pieces Filter Kit for DJI Mavic Pro Drone Quadcopter Includes: ND4/PL, ND8/PL and ND16/PL Lens Filters, Made of Optical Glass, Multi Coated, Aluminum Alloy Frame (Gold): Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen

Didn't fit properly, and couldn't be left on during calibration. Returned them right away.

I've since tried the PGY ones, and was quite happy with them. The only issues were: (1) there were no combined ND and CPL filters, and (2) there was no ND32 filter. Ended up getting the PolarPro ones as they don't have these problems. They are much more expensive though.

These filters have some kind of soft sticker that sometimes protrudes and prevent lens frame touch gimbal properly... once this thing is fixed, they work like a charm

Reactions: mkdive
I just ordered a couple of the PGY filters, including an ND32, here (Hooshion is the seller, not the brand. It's a PGY filter): Amazon.com: Hooshion 1 Pack RC Quadcopter Lens Filter Accessories ND 32 ND32 HD Filter Set for DJI MAVIC Pro Camera Lens Circular Polarizer Neutral Density Filters Parts (G-HD ND32): Automotive

Even bought individually the PGY filters come with a case that holds five filters.

I've been very happy with all the PGY accessories I've bought.

These filters have some kind of soft sticker that sometimes protrudes and prevent lens frame touch gimbal properly... once this thing is fixed, they work like a charm

Is is possible for you to give a little more detail about it?
What has to be corrected I mean.
Thank you.

I have the PGY TECH polarized filter. It works great and just cost me $17. I also have the DJI set of ND filters which work great.

De nada.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki