DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro Cinema Series 6-Pack without ND32 PL, why?

jantje88

Reactions
I am considering buying the PolarPro Cinema Series 6-Pack (DJI Mavic Filters - Cinema Series 6-Pack) but I wonder if I will miss the ND32 PL filter which is not included in the 6 pack.

I expect a ND32 PL is a often used filter (very bright conditions, sea and snow) and I am wondering why this one is not included in the 6 pack, because I suppose the pack is composed with the common used filters. I understand I can buy it with the Limited bundel or seperate, but wondering if I really need one, and miss it when buying the 6 pack only.

I'm not, and will not I guess, a professional, but an enthusiast.

I am considering buying the PolarPro Cinema Series 6-Pack (DJI Mavic Filters - Cinema Series 6-Pack) but I wonder if I will miss the ND32 PL filter which is not included in the 6 pack.

I expect a ND32 PL is a often used filter (very bright conditions, sea and snow) and I am wondering why this one is not included in the 6 pack, because I suppose the pack is composed with the common used filters. I understand I can buy it with the Limited bundel or seperate, but wondering if I really need one, and miss it when buying the 6 pack only.

I own the pack and have not missed the ND36PL, in fact I use the PL filters much less than the ND's. Anyway howdy from Wyoming jantje88, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

If you do find yourself missing that filter, you can email PolarPro and buy it on its own.

I own the pack and have not missed the ND36PL, in fact I use the PL filters much less than the ND's. Anyway howdy from Wyoming jantje88, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Don't you miss the ND32 PL at the snow or beach either? Which filters do you use at those circumstances? Or do you don't use your drone there? :)
If you do find yourself missing that filter, you can email PolarPro and buy it on its own.
Yes, I know. But I find it difficult to determine which filters I 'certainly' need as an allround pilot.

If you find yourself shooting in bright sunny conditions often, then the ND32/PL can certainly help. I personally use the ND4/PL more often than the ND32/PL so I think the 6-Pack would be a good starting point for you (unless you are shooting mid-day with bright sun often). Let me know if you have any questions! Here to help! -Jeff from PolarPro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDew