DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro Directors Set?

SmetcH13

Reactions
Anyone able to get their hands on new VND filters for Air 2S from PolarPro?

354acf9bd7227c4756a83752de8016af.jpg

These ?
VND 2-Pack | DJI Air 2S

Not sure if that is 5 in your photo, but there really is just 2 required, cover a huge range of stops between them from 2 stops to 9 stops.
I doubt you'd need more than the first one up to ND32 level for video on the brightest sunny days, not sure if you want to try the higher grades for slowing shutter for photos.

I'm sure they would be extremely good quality glass optics, coatings, and backed up totally by PolarPro, they don't hesitate to help out or replace if there's a problem.
At a price of course, but worth it . . . how often will you need to buy these ? (Once.)

Reactions: Dan AISCF
These ?
VND 2-Pack | DJI Air 2S

Not sure if that is 5 in your photo, but there really is just 2 required, cover a huge range of stops between them from 2 stops to 9 stops.
I doubt you'd need more than the first one up to ND32 level for video on the brightest sunny days, not sure if you want to try the higher grades for slowing shutter for photos.

I'm sure they would be extremely good quality glass optics, coatings, and backed up totally by PolarPro, they don't hesitate to help out or replace if there's a problem.
At a price of course, but worth it . . . how often will you need to buy these ? (Once.)
Living in ultra-bright Florida, these would be great! I've had to shoot 60fps/120 w ND32 every day I film, because it is so unbearably bright. These might fit the bill, as I'd like to go back to shooting (at MOST) 30fps/60. An ND64 equivalent is really needed for me to stay on target (stupid white sand beaches, lol). Thanks for the link share...

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I’m asking because they have postponed the date of realease but I tought that maybe someone out there had the chance to test it before the official realase.

really needed for me to stay on target (stupid white sand beaches, lol)

Yeah, that white sand and also snow = ND64 often needed, that being the case the higher level filter could get some use.

I’m asking because they have postponed the date of realease but I tought that maybe someone out there had the chance to test it before the official realase.

Are the ones you posted the same as in my link ?
If so, the site there shows in stock ready to ship.

Reactions: Dan AISCF
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive