DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polarpro katana

johnsctt78

Reactions
hi guys
has anyone been able to livestream to facebook or youtube with the katana and a apple iphone or ipad

The PP Katana is just a tray mount for the MP and MPP. It shouldnt affect your livestream.

thank you so much Thunderdrones
my nephew is having a car and motorcycle show at orange county choppers today in newburgh ny, and it is too close to airport(3500 ft) to run the mavic, so i grabbed the katana to handhold it

thank you so much Thunderdrones
my nephew is having a car and motorcycle show at orange county choppers today in newburgh ny, and it is too close to airport(3500 ft) to run the mavic, so i grabbed the katana to handhold it

It's a great idea. Best thing about livestreaming is that you get sound and video feed and can broadcast live. You can also stiore it to your Mavics SD card.The downside is that if you have a fair or poor 3g or 4g signal to your device, the livestream will be choppy. Alot of people use their cell phones with an Osmo which works great for stabilization, and they wont get "Popeye forearms" from holding the Katana for a few hours. ;)

Reactions: johnsctt78
It's a great idea. Best thing about livestreaming is that you get sound and video feed and can broadcast live. You can also stiore it to your Mavics SD card.The downside is that if you have a fair or poor 3g or 4g signal to your device, the livestream will be choppy. Alot of people use their cell phones with an Osmo which works great for stabilization, and they wont get "Popeye forearms" from holding the Katana for a few hours. ;)

i have the apple ipad mini 4 cell/wifi just tested it. works great , im gonna love this, i have verizon for service 4g. Thunderdrones will it auto load to my sdcard same as if im just flying the mavic and recording

i have the apple ipad mini 4 cell/wifi just tested it. works great , im gonna love this, i have verizon for service 4g. Thunderdrones will it auto load to my sdcard same as if im just flying the mavic and recording
Yes, and you have to hit the record button to record to the SD card same as when flying. So, you will be recording live stream as well as recording to your SD card at the same time. I do it all the time. Your live stream will have sound but your SD card will have video only. Your SD card will have excellent uninterrupted video and your live stream might be choppy. You can always edit in audio, narration and captions later to the SD card footage.

Reactions: johnsctt78
Yes, and you have to hit the record button to record to the SD card same as when flying. So, you will be recording live stream as well as recording to your SD card at the same time. I do it all the time. Your live stream will have sound but your SD card will have video only. Your SD card will have excellent uninterrupted video and your live stream might be choppy. You can always edit in audio, narration and captions later to the SD card footage.

TY Have a great day

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada