DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Police given ridiculous new powers to stop drones!

i can see it now.
cop shoots down a drone using his state issued M-16. and a dozen people a couple blocks away get shot from the rifle being on full auto, and one kid dies when the drone crashes on top of her.

no state or federal bureaucrat is going to say "OK" to shooting down a drone

Reactions: Point Zero
i can see it now.
cop shoots down a drone using his state issued M-16. and a dozen people a couple blocks away get shot from the rifle being on full auto, and one kid dies when the drone crashes on top of her.

no state or federal bureaucrat is going to say "OK" to shooting down a drone
What movie is this from where a police officer shoots an m16 at a drone in a neighborhood??

Keep smokin'

I just have never heard of such a thing... You're over reaching at the moment, I'm afraid..
But whatever.. People think we live on a flat earth, too... You're definitely entitled to imagine such a thing happening..
And I get it.. I don't think you're really saying that... Just an example of over reaching with power... But cops aren't blasting away at drones. YET.

yes a over reach,
but it is true, happend some years back not sure about the chp, but a distric down in la, did issue full auto M-16 rifles to a small number of officers. and one leo in northern ca with his head office permission was allowed to buy for onduty personl ownership a full auto M-16.
it was a kneejerk reaction from a bank hiest where the crooks had aquired full auto ak-47’s.

Ugh. These are terrible stories and I hate to hear these things.. I know anything can happen... And probably will.. Ugh

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf