Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

(POLL) Is the Mavic fun to fly?

Is the Mavic fun to fly?

• Total voters

MiniPalourde

Reaction score
Only answer the poll if you have a Mavic AND another type of drone (a racing quad per example).

Wilbur&Garth

Reaction score
I voted yes, but I think a large part of that has to do with the FPV capabilities. It's pretty thrilling to look down at your screen as you're threading the needle between trees or under a bridge or over a train. Flying a Mavic without a camera... not so sure I'd still find it fun. Or at least, I don't think I'd find it fun for very long.

Reactions: ROBERTNCREST

mrwagdog

Reaction score
It is fun, and it is boring, all at the same time.

Koelkop

Reaction score
I have my Mpp for about 5 months now. Clocked over 129 flight hours so far and I still look forward to the next time I am able to take to the sky

Reactions: mrwagdog

Cybernaut

Reaction score
The Mavic Pro is the most stable drone I've ever flown.

Reactions: mrwagdog

Canuk

Reaction score
I have a pro and a phantom and a yuneec drone and I like flying the pro using goggles following small creeks and trails . It’s fun . Only problem is 4 battery’s is not enough any more

Lake_Flyer

Reaction score
The Inspire1 is much more fun to fly and to watch in the sky. The Mavic is more a flying FPV camera and becomes just a small dot quickly after take off. The automatic functions make it rather boring to fly (if you use them at all). But it does the job ok (aerial photo or filming). The I1 is a real flying machine that carries different payloads and is designed to be a pilots dream in its days, and still is IMHO.

Reactions: MiniPalourde

macoman

Reaction score
The Inspire1 is much more fun to fly and to watch in the sky. The Mavic is more a flying FPV camera and becomes just a small dot quickly after take off. The automatic functions make it rather boring to fly (if you use them at all). But it does the job ok (aerial photo or filming). The I1 is a real flying machine that carries different payloads and is designed to be a pilots dream in its days, and still is IMHO.
That's my goal next year... Buying an inspire 1 v2 as the price is getting more affordable. I love the design and the material, a real flying machine. Not a toy looking quad.

Lake_Flyer

Reaction score
That's my goal next year... Buying an inspire 1 v2 as the price is getting more affordable. I love the design and the material, a real flying machine. Not a toy looking quad.
I hear you. :)

Reactions: macoman

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoboman