Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[POLL] Level of satisfaction with M2P

Rate your OVERALL level of satisfaction with your M2P

• Highly satisfied/exceeded my expectations in all areas

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Satisfied/mostly happy, just have a couple issues

Votes: 33 44.6%
  • Neither satisfied or dissatisfied/met some expectations, let me down in others

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Dissatisfied/couple things I like, but overall disappointed

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Highly dissatisfied and disappointed

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Still too early to say

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

floyd

Reactions
If you've had your M2P long enough to make a determination, please answer the poll.

Dissatisfied/couple things I like, but overall disappointed

Only had for two days then returned to DJI. Took 1 week to get my money back (call & email Tech Support every day).

Overall not excited or disappointed. Photography amazing, videography very average, combining both to give a combined score of "yea, it's ok".

Reactions: Synephrine
Overall happy enough, there are a few issues but I knew buying one on release day there would be some so have to be willing to accept that until they are ironed out, i'm not saying this is in any way acceptable on a product that costs €1500 but there are very few new technology products released that have no issues/bugs for the first few months (Look at Apple Iphones/ Google Pixel phones / GoPro Karma / drawn out release of Autel Evo).
Similarily this drone could and probably should have had better features but this seems to be the way things are going whereby a company releases a product that is a slight upgrade over it's predecessor just enough improvements to tempt people to buy while not giving everything they can do whit a view to an upgraded model in the not too distant future similar to MP1 to MPP. At the end of the day DJI like every other company is profit driven.
My main problem is their abismal customer service. As this is my first and only drone it had enough features and upgrades to make it worthwhile for me had I owned an MP1 or MPP I certainly would not have upgraded. Anyway longwinded post over:):)

If you've had your M2P long enough to make a determination, please answer the poll.
Still to early to say is probably a useless response option if you have had the M2 long enough to make a determination. Was that a trick?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctiptonk