DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

poor picture quality

Wheats

Reactions
I have just got my mavic pro used it twice but keep getting. No signal waning and can't get a picture on my phone or tablet . Is it literally no reception from where I am in both instances or am I setting it up wrong .would really appreciate some advice .

I have just got my mavic pro used it twice but keep getting. No signal waning and can't get a picture on my phone or tablet . Is it literally no reception from where I am in both instances or am I setting it up wrong .would really appreciate some advice .

Is your controller connected? (Meaning does it show a good connection and only your DJI GO app has the connection issue)? If so, it's likely a bad cable connection between the controller and your device. Remove the cable from the side port of the controller and replace it with a good cable plugged in to the bottom USB port of the controller and going to your device.

Is your controller connected? (Meaning does it show a good connection and only your DJI GO app has the connection issue)? If so, it's likely a bad cable connection between the controller and your device. Remove the cable from the side port of the controller and replace it with a good cable plugged in to the bottom USB port of the controller and going to your device.
Thanks for the help . Tried your advice but have to put it down to my device tried my Samsung phone and tablet but no luck . Used my sons I phone and it was perfect so I will have to down that route.

Did you use the same cable on your son's phone. I had a similar problem, changed cables, and all was great in the universe.

Thanks so far I have used different cables on the side and on the bottom I have used my Samsung phone and tablet still no luck but used an I phone and it worked perfectly. So is it an android problem ? I would be interestedif anyone else uses an android phone to get videos .

Make sure to unplug any cable from the side of the RC if using the USB port on the bottom. I use an underpowered Samsung Tab A with Go 4 version 4.1.15, connected via USB and it works great.

This actually happened to my phone a well. I am using a xiaomi note 4 and it is displaying a really bad picture.

I found out that the DJI products are only compatible to certain devices, as far as I know off Apple devices work, Some Samsung devices and Oneplus.

I use my Apple iphone 6 only for my DJI mavic

I've been going through the same issues with my Android phones. I saw the same information about removing the most recent version of DJI GO 4 app and downloading and sideloading the version 4.1.15 (you'll have to turn off automatic app updates on your phone to stop it automatically trying to update it to 4.1.18. Something DJI have done in the latest update has killed the video feed, which is infuriating especially if you're a new owner (I've only owned mine for 10 days. I even returned the first one to the store where I bought it and exchanged it for a new one after a week because of the video quality problem.) It's really bad form from DJI but you can see from how many 1 Star reviews the Android app gets how many app versions must be buggy

I found by deleting as much as possible of my Samsung phone . I had 6gb left my phone got a good picture only problem was I used 2 batteries and my phone was dead .

I found by deleting as much as possible of my Samsung phone . I had 6gb left my phone got a good picture only problem was I used 2 batteries and my phone was dead .
Was your phone fully charged before flying? If you connect the phone via USB it will get a charge from the RC. If all are fully charged from the outset you should get an hour (20 min x 3) of flying time.

I once had the RC die mid-flight (forgot to charge) but I was able to use a spent Mavic battery (1 LED) with the battery/USB adaptor plugged into the side of the RC to bring the RC back to life. My tablet was connected via USB so this chain worked well.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scATC1001