DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poor weather after purchase - is this law?!

dannybgoode

Reactions
In astronomy it is pretty much scientifically proven that you will have cloudy nights for at least 3 or 4 days after the purchase of a new eyepiece or telescope; usually much longer if it was a costly bit of kit.

Does this law of physics apply to the drone world as well?

I bought an MP2 yesterday and the forecast for today looked like it would at least allow some flying although it would not be great for decent photography etc but looking out of the window I ain’t going anywhere :(

Reactions: jws926
Oh I hope your not in the UK, none of us will be able to fly now.... yep you’ve definitely put the mockers on the weather;) especially posting your question on this forum.;)

Now.. rain, rain, rain, wind rain followed by snowo_O

Oh I hope your not in the UK, none of us will be able to fly now.... yep you’ve definitely put the mockers on the weather;) especially posting your question on this forum.;)

Now.. rain, rain, rain, wind rain followed by snowo_O

Yep in the UK I’m afraid. Did actually get her flown but was very windy and the fly more kit hadn’t arrived before I left (of course it was there when I got home) so only got one battery in. Very nice to fly.

Put plenty of time on the MA whilst I was out though. Just so much fun to knob around with that thing :)

Yep in the UK I’m afraid. Did actually get her flown but was very windy and the fly more kit hadn’t arrived before I left (of course it was there when I got home) so only got one battery in. Very nice to fly.

Put plenty of time on the MA whilst I was out though. Just so much fun to knob around with that thing :)

On a serious note, glad you managed to fly your mavic. For me the next week is good flying weather so I should be out as much as possible. I’ve just got to keep an eye on the wind. Good old Mother Nature for ya..;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugsoft