DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Portland, Oregon

My wife and I will be flying to Portland to visit family on the 15th...can you suggest good places to fly (waterfalls, beaches, etc)?
I've been looking at maps and the place looks like an oasis paradise for this desert dweller!
Columbia river I-84 pretty much anywhere you go is a great place just remember the Pacific Northwest has a ton of trees. Just make sure you have RTH set .

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Oh you said welcome and I replied ‘word’ you know like the fresh prince of bel air.....in other words “thank you”
Ok now I know where ya coming from I can hang with ya.
F77D94B7-5BB1-4344-B4A6-62059B1F1F44.gif
Smell ya later .?​

I dropped the battery charger port that came with the fly more combo now 1 of 3 battery’s won’t work. 2 battery’s is fine but I sure do miss number 3!
You’ll find spares on Craigslist or eBay as folks lose their Mini, so don’t go too long without #3 and the charging hub.

You’ll find spares on Craigslist or eBay as folks lose their Mini, so don’t go too long without #3 and the charging hub.
yeah I’ve been ewatching offer up . The port still works when it fell the impact was all on batt 3 how much do spare batts go for$$

Reactions: mrjohnc1

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada