DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Portland, Oregon

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Sweeet!
Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, who flies the friendly skies of North Texas!

In which part of Portland do you live? I lived there from '57 to '70--Wilson High grad. Can't wait for this damned bug to die off. I want to get back up there and shoot downtown and the bridges!

We have over 100,000 members worldwide, including many in Portland and elsewhere in Oregon, who can help you learn piloting and photography. Ask for help when you need it, share your work when you can!

Thanks for joining!

Sweeet!
Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, who flies the friendly skies of North Texas!

In which part of Portland do you live? I lived there from '57 to '70--Wilson High grad. Can't wait for this damned bug to die off. I want to get back up there and shoot downtown and the bridges!

We have over 100,000 members worldwide, including many in Portland and elsewhere in Oregon, who can help you learn piloting and photography. Ask for help when you need it, share your work when you can!

Thanks for joining!
Rockwood lol yeah I havnt flown downtown yet I went up around 21st and Burnside. I regret not being down there catching some of the protest! But it sounds like that’s over. Oh well better safe than sorry! Up toward the mountain is pretty cool place to fly!

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

97 flights
52.5 miles
7.25 hours
Mavic MiniView attachment 109628
My wife and I will be flying to Portland to visit family on the 15th...can you suggest good places to fly (waterfalls, beaches, etc)?
I've been looking at maps and the place looks like an oasis paradise for this desert dweller!

Welcome to the forum! Your Mini is In great shape for having flown so far. :)
I’ve crashed into only 2 trees lol I’m definitely not regretting buying this Drone compared to the rip offs I’ve had like ’mini clone drone’ I bought ugh! I dropped the battery charger port that came with the fly more combo now 1 of 3 battery’s won’t work. 2 battery’s is fine but I sure do miss number 3!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes