DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Reactions
Greetings from Oregon! I am not new to the forum, but have been off the grid for some time while serving a humanitarian mission in DR Congo. I am going to Romania next and have a few questions hoping others can help with:

I have the Mavic 2 Pro. It appears it is of a mass and weight as to require registration in the EU, e.g., Romania - correct?

Assuming so, will likely invest in a <250g drone, e.g., Mini 3 pro. Is the RC with the Mavic 2 pro - RC1A - compatible with the Mini 3 Pro?

Other suggestions/recommendations?

Thank you all for your assistance!

Blackwatch

Welcome back to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I have the Mavic 2 Pro. It appears it is of a mass and weight as to require registration in the EU, e.g., Romania - correct?

Welcome back from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I hope you get all the information you need; You might also want to search YouTube, but I believe there is too much difference in the technology between the two..

However, there are other issues with flying Romainia...

General Rules for Flying a Drone in Romania included:… If you plan to take pictures or video each flight must be pre-approved by the Ministry of Defense. Drones may not be flown over densely populated areas and crowds of people or in cities. For special exceptions to these restrictions, an application may be made to the AACR.

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to the forums from the bowels of California!

Welcome back to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman