DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Portrait mode?

tomic

Reactions
Does anyone know if the new Mavic can do portrait mode? i cant seem to find this info anywhere

No, they haven't added that. Would need 2 lenses or a long shot where the cam zooms in and out to get the effective DOF.

Are you talking portrait vs. landscape, i.e. vertical vs. horizontal shots?

There's a rather odd swiping of the screen from right to left that doesn't seem to always work but after a few tries does indeed do that and has a button for the change in orientation. I believe you need to be in the camera (not video) mode.

^^ This is how I remember it, I don't use it often, if that's not exactly correct it should get you in the neighborhood.

Are you talking portrait vs. landscape, i.e. vertical vs. horizontal shots?

There's a rather odd swiping of the screen from right to left that doesn't seem to always work but after a few tries does indeed do that and has a button for the change in orientation. I believe you need to be in the camera (not video) mode.

^^ This is how I remember it, I don't use it often, if that's not exactly correct it should get you in the neighborhood.
Vertical shots not supported but vertical pans do. Portrait mode (like apples) not supported

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929