DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Positano, Amalfi & Ravello: Italy's amazing coast

Thanks guys... really is amazing coastline.....

Ian

Well done, I like bits over the temple at 1:54! Thumbswayup

Spectacular scenery! The reverse flight from the ruins was brilliant. It shows how drone footage can really enhance your perspective of a place and create amazing memories you would otherwise not have seen from the ground.
Well done. Great video.

Spectacular scenery! The reverse flight from the ruins was brilliant. It shows how drone footage can really enhance your perspective of a place and create amazing memories you would otherwise not have seen from the ground.
Well done. Great video.
Cheers for the good words! Thumbswayup

Looks great.

Where did you take off and land when you filmed near Positano, Amalfi and Villa Cimbrone in Ravello?

Villa Cimbrone specifically has signs which says no drones so did you go somewhere outside the Villa itself to fly around it?

Did you fly over any of the towns or mostly circled around them from over the water?

Did you have any disconnections? I actually tried launching from Path of the Gods somewhere around NE of Positano and I was getting a lot of aircraft disconnects.

Looks great.

Where did you take off and land when you filmed near Positano, Amalfi and Villa Cimbrone in Ravello?

Villa Cimbrone specifically has signs which says no drones so did you go somewhere outside the Villa itself to fly around it?

Did you fly over any of the towns or mostly circled around them from over the water?

Did you have any disconnections? I actually tried launching from Path of the Gods somewhere around NE of Positano and I was getting a lot of aircraft disconnects.
In Positano I took off from the hotel grounds itself. They had no issue and they back on to the beach, so I flew over the water only.. In Amalfi, I went out along the harbour wall, where another Mavic Pilot was also flying, so we agreed to fly away from each other, hence my Amalfi footage is all over the water, not the town. And for Ravello I saw the no drones signs but actually took off from a field below, to fly straight up and around the gardens above.
As it was the Mavic 2 Pro, I had no disconnections at all! :)

Ian

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat