DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Possibly stupid question

Reactions
I am curious if you can switch between litchi and the go 4 apps without having to uninstall and reinstall. Like I said it may be a stupid question but I am a noob. Each app seems to have features that I like but not in both apps.

Reactions: dirkclod
Yes - definitely. I have both of them on my phone. The trick is to "Force Stop" (Android) one app, before launching the other. I have found that if I run Go4, then try jumping straight into Litchi, I get connection problems. So I back out of Go4, bring down the top of the screen (again, Android here), go into settings > apps > Go4 - and force stop it. Then Litchi loads and runs without issues.

Reactions: Former Member
There are No
Possibly stupid question's
maybe repeated ones but not stupid .
Welcome to the forum campfire Thumbswayup

On IOS it is very quick and easy to switch. Double click on the home button swipe up the app to close,back to home screen and open new app. Do not have both apps open at once.
I use both DJI and Litchi , DJI most of the time, but Litchi for waypoints.

Litchi help states For Samsung Galaxy S5, Xiaomi Mi5 and LG G4 devices running Android 6+, connecting to Litchi with any aircraft model except the P3Standard/P34K/Spark will only work if Litchi is the only DJI-based app installed on the device (DJI Go, or other third party DJI apps must not be installed on the same device).

Thank you everyone for the responses. I am using flat note 3 as device and was going to use litchi to preprogram flight paths with waypoints and use DJI GO 4 for everything else

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinstonH