DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best videos!

This is definetely my best one, 1250 views and counting. Will check out the other videos people have posted now! If we all support each other we can achieve great things [emoji119][emoji4]

Beautiful cruise ship views from above using the Mavic Air!
Please show the video some love by giving it a thumbs up on Youtube so that they know it's a good video and will hopefully suggest it for others to watch! Please and thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Photo-Sorko and pvs
My favorite video so far! All filmed using a GoPro Hero 7 and the Mavic Air. Please show the video some love by giving it a thumbs up on Youtube and of course feel free to leave a comment as well. Please and thank you!

First Combo with Sony RX10 mk 4 and Mavic Pro.

In the field, not touching my laptop. PLEASE give feedback.

Reactions: pvs
Since I signed a waiver I can't post anything I captured on this campaign, but I can share one of the videos from Sea Shepherd's Operation Treasured Islands. Pretty much all of the aerial video in this video I took using a Mavic Pro 2. One clip at Roca Partida was by one of the divers. Such an amazing archeapelago to fly...

New video, my best one to date! Combining VFX, drone shots and storytelling, this video really is something else [emoji108]

Really hard to pic, but I'll choose the favorite of my California vacation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf