DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post Your Mavic Pro 2 pics Here

JDawg

Reactions
Hopefully it is ok to ask this. I am was not planning on buying another drone but the pictures from the MP2 have impressed me and it would be great to have most of them in one place.

Here is one of mine from yesterday. All auto no color correction or adjustments. No filters on the camera. I’m using Tapatalk so it limits the image size but you still get a good idea

5d2d0952c4c88d052a7f5d82cdaafec2.jpg

And one of the drone with our transport out to the area:
1450e38a8cde0c088f99c5aeef76a233.jpg

Nice photos. I'm a bit disappointed with the amount of noise. Perhaps one way to look at noise is that DJI does not do the amount of in-camera noise reduction as stationary cameras do today. But if the files clean up well in post production I'm fine with DJI offloading NR to post.

For video the amount of daylight noise shown is irrelevant, IMO.

Posting the EXIF data with the photo would be helpful.

Reactions: genesimmons
Nice photos. I'm a bit disappointed with the amount of noise. Perhaps one way to look at noise is that DJI does not do the amount of in-camera noise reduction as stationary cameras do today. But if the files clean up well in post production I'm fine with DJI offloading NR to post.

For video the amount of daylight noise shown is irrelevant, IMO.

Posting the EXIF data with the photo would be helpful.
You can view it anyway, not sure how that first one with the mountain got so noisy, it's ISO100

Here is one of mine from yesterday. All auto no color correction or adjustments. No filters on the camera. I’m using Tapatalk so it limits the image size but you still get a good idea

5d2d0952c4c88d052a7f5d82cdaafec2.jpg

And one of the drone with our transport out to the area:
1450e38a8cde0c088f99c5aeef76a233.jpg
Cool

Reactions: JakeS
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member