DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

postings

PoonDog

Reactions
hope im not repeating myself. how do you know where to post a question? I just posted a question about air map in general discussions and was told that it was moved to a diferent forum and told to post in the correct place.

hope im not repeating myself. how do you know where to post a question? I just posted a question about air map in general discussions and was told that it was moved to a diferent forum and told to post in the correct place.
I sympathise with you PoonDog I spend a lot of time on forums covering different things but this is the first one for me that labels it’s sections as forums, it confused me at first.

Ok I see what your talking about. F824741A-03D2-426D-B5D2-1E9C2EF75E00.jpeg
But under that is sections or what I call them on all the differant things. If someone post a app question it’s moved to there and so on. Guess you just have to get used to it but really isn’t that hard. You would be surprised how many will start a thread on a MP in the M2P section or Air.
If we didn’t move them it would be a mess.
Just the way it is in all of our forums. Sorry guys.

Oh, no problem and we can deal with it,. my confusion was how to find it after it was moved

Ok I see what your talking about. View attachment 80106
But under that is sections or what I call them on all the differant things. If someone post a app question it’s moved to there and so on. Guess you just have to get used to it but really isn’t that hard. You would be surprised how many will start a thread on a MP in the M2P section or Air.
If we didn’t move them it would be a mess.
Just the way it is in all of our forums. Sorry guys.
Not a problem once I figured out that the different “forum’s” as in the heading General Forums relate to the different sections of this forum and don't actually send me to a different forum. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northwolf88