DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Potensic T18 - Newbie questions, please?

Buel

Reactions
Hi all, newbie to this forum and drones here!
I have bought and am playing with a Potensic T18 and apart from initially struggling with how to calibrate the compass(?), am enjoying it....but I have a few questions:
1. Do I need a licence?
2. I can't seem to find any literature about the 'ceiling' for how high I can take it?
3. I have tried the 'Return home' thing - bloomin' amazing....but will it navigate, say, through a gap in trees that I fly it through on the way 'out', so to speak?
4. Is there a danger of flying it 'out of range'?

Sorry for the questions,

B

This forum is dedicated to dji drones. You might be better suited going to a generic rc forum like rcgroups.

As to legalities, check your local aviation governing body.

There is also Google...

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Hi all, newbie to this forum and drones here!
I have bought and am playing with a Potensic T18 and apart from initially struggling with how to calibrate the compass(?), am enjoying it....but I have a few questions:
1. Do I need a licence?
2. I can't seem to find any literature about the 'ceiling' for how high I can take it?
3. I have tried the 'Return home' thing - bloomin' amazing....but will it navigate, say, through a gap in trees that I fly it through on the way 'out', so to speak?
4. Is there a danger of flying it 'out of range'?

Sorry for the questions,

B
If you scroll to the bottom of the page here, there is a link for drone pilots. There is a Potensic section in there.
Drone Pilots Community

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett