DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

POWER (for waypoints)

Well I'm tapping the menu bars in your right side of screen. But I've definitely got different options than most do. Could I have old version of go4 app? Maybe I need to delete app and reinstall....
You're not connected to the drone or RC are you?

Well I'm tapping the menu bars in your right side of screen. But I've definitely got different options than most do. Could I have old version of go4 app? Maybe I need to delete app and reinstall....

When the dji-go opens, tap the GO in the bottom left. Then in the next screen tap the Menu in the upper right. See the images with the RED OUTLINES.

Go.pngMenu.png

Only Android gets the download maps option, just enable Cache of maps in IOS and have a good look around pinching in on the flight area while online

Only Android gets the download maps option, just enable Cache of maps in IOS and have a good look around pinching in on the flight area while online
Well that explains things..

Reactions: fozzzy

Yeah I did and that's good only to find geo zones and look around. As far as I can tell though that map can't be used for pre-planning waypoints

Im also having the same issue. App is updated on IOS.

That's one for the Android Camp! Congrats, folks. :) (iOS type here who has never used any of the maps. Good thing, huh?) <grinning>

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki