DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Preferred way to share photos and videos with customers

DenaliDan

Reactions
From the commercial aspect: What's your preferred process/method for delivering HD photos & videos to your customers?

If they want unedited, I hand them the flight SD in a case. If they want edited or graded then a thumb drive. Drop Box is another way, but I don't fly out of state anymore so clients are local, and hand to hand...eye to eye is my policy.

I've used mostly OneDrive and Google Drive as well as WeTransfer. Typically the client has a preferred way of receiving the files.

Reactions: DenaliDan
Photography professionals should share their images. No matter if you're a professional photographer, or a studio owner, you must send your work to clients as soon as possible. It is more difficult to share large files with clients. Photographers lose clients due to insufficient image sharing capabilities. This is a major problem for all photographers. This is a problem that affects photographers as well as other people. It takes a lot of time and results in a lot.

I use PhotoShelter, Dropbox or Box to deliver images to most of my clients. I like PhotoShelter because you can set up one gallery with different permissions for different people... view only, lores downloads only, limit the number of downloads, etc.
A few of my clients have workflows that are built around Box and Dropbox, so for those that have a preference, I use what they prefer.

Ok I just discovered a really good way to do this.

It’s perfect for my needs and is free for the basic plan.

The upgraded plan for $8 per month allows me to use my own domain from my website, remove the pixieset branding, and add my own branding so it just looks like an extension to my website. But you get all the same sharing functionality with the free version.

Here’s a sample client gallery I made

I have downloading turned off but you can allow it in your settings. You can also password protect it. When clients click on the heart icon it I get alerted and I know that’s one the client wants to be edited or however you want to do it.

Brett8833 that looks like a nice way to share images with clients. Nice work!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes