DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Primary and secondary colors

I took out all the Noise . let me know if you want the ancient Chinese secret or if you purposely left it in .:oops:
View attachment 126626

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and land on Water.
I would like to know the magic recipe please... I use Lightroom to remove most of the noise and lose some details in the end. But I haven't tested the sliders Contrast and Details that much.

I would like to know the magic recipe please... I use Lightroom to remove most of the noise and lose some details in the end. But I haven't tested the sliders Contrast and Details that much.
Fantastic, Tony , so light Room has the Luminance and Detail sliders, and I have found them two be extremely Powerful in transforming my pictures not just with drones but also just regular pictures that you would just normally trash because of low light .

FYI: You got me into Photography Tony ,So now im hooked.

Check out my Covid work out room I made into a stunning picture even with the low light by taking out the Noise /

Raise the Luminance and slide back the details , find that balance and your sky will be clean and your low light pictures will just pop.

If you feel your going to loose to much detail just apply to the Sky and leave the rest of the picture alone.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on the Water.
dFsadfdasfsd.jpg

Fantastic, Tony , so light Room has the Luminance and Detail sliders, and I have found them two be extremely Powerful in transforming my pictures not just with drones but also just regular pictures that you would just normally trash because of low light .

FYI: You got me into Photography Tony ,So now im hooked.

Check out my Covid work out room I made into a stunning picture even with the low light by taking out the Noise /

Raise the Luminance and slide back the details , find that balance and your sky will be clean and your low light pictures will just pop.

If you feel your going to loose to much detail just apply to the Sky and leave the rest of the picture alone.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on the Water.
View attachment 126664
Thanks a lot for the tips!
In almost all my drone photos,I add a bit of noise reduction(around 10) and leave everything else as is. I'll try your suggestions,as soon as possible!

Also,I must say,I really like your workout room! That black-red bike looks really badass. :)

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapidppoint