DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Print Your Lanyard Mount Free

Just installed mine today. A PERFECT fit!

What a difference it makes. Not only is it better when operating and shooting, it's just so darned convenient walking around and not having to carry both of the two items, one in each hand. Safer and easier.

For the rest of you without a kindly neighbour with a 3D printer, just know that I'd cheerfully pay $20 for this little item now that I've used it for a few hours. Should be a required accessory for all Mini pilots.

Thank you very much, mavicdesigner for your excellent design skills and generosity. :) :) :)

Reactions: mavicdesigner
mavicdesigner, I have a humble request.

The Mini 2 DESPERATELY needs a bottom mount strobe. The darn thing is nearly invisible downrange.

There's no good place to mount a bottom strobe on a Mini 2 other than right where the battery vents are. But one of those little Hi-Viz strobe PCBs would mount nicely on a standoff right next to those vents, say half a centimeter off the body. There are slots on the edges of the body that would accept some kind of a clip attachment that would provide a flat, square platform to mount one of those PCBs.

It should easily clip on and off for recharging. Could you design something for that? I'd be more than willing to chip in for design time and testing costs.

PM me if you like

Peter

Hello Peter,

I have found this on thingiverse: Mavic mini light mount by Fangli. It is for Mavic mini but I think the design is same. I don't have mini or mini 2 so I cannot test it. There is a video on thingiverse post that shows how he managed to mount the light with velcro.

I hope it will help you.

Thanks, mavicdesigner. That looks exactly what I had in mind.
I'll get my friend to print one up and report back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots