DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro 2 case

1275mini

Reactions
My pro 2 is due next Saturday (I hope)
I am in need of a case for it I was wondering if the pro case will do the job as I can see any on the web to suit the new model

My pro 2 is due next Saturday (I hope)
I am in need of a case for it I was wondering if the pro case will do the job as I can see any on the web to suit the new model
Howdy from Wyoming @1275mini , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. The pro and pro 2 are different sizes, at the minimum the case would have to be modified.

I use this backpack from Lowepro. The M2P fits as perfect as original MP and it's great to have if you have to carry the drone with you.

DroneGuard BP 250

Some of us have too many backpacks as it is. I literally want what is in the photo I posted. Ultimately smaller than the fly more bag and something that can slide under the seat and such. I need absolutely maximum compaction as possible. The only way I can be happy.

I take way too much other photo crap with me places. I would just put the drone in my roller case but that stuff is reserved for more lenses/filters and such. I just want a self contained case that fits everything and can close and won't be crap hanging off the side.

Fixing to sell my bag. Doesn't work out for my liking.

I didn't even know Lowepro made a drone bag, that's cool. I also want something as small as possible though. I tend to fill up whatever space a given bag has, and end up lugging a ton of crap around for no reason. I started forcing myself to use smaller bags so I don't look like I'm going on an expedition to the local park lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead